Follow these steps to become a new user of PBZ mobile and Internet banking services:
1. Download the latest version of the mPBZ app. Log in to mPBZ and check whether you have the NEW! Digital banking icon on the main menu. If you do not have the NEW! Digital banking icon, call this toll-free number 0800 365 365 to activate the icon.
2. Download the new PBZ mobile banking app for iOS in the App Store, for Android in Google Play, or directly by clicking the NEW! Digital banking icon.
3. Open the new PBZ mobile banking app and enter your current PIN you use to log in to mPBZ.
4. After you have entered your current PIN, set up a new PIN (6-8 digits), which you will use for the new PBZ mobile banking app. The current PIN for using the mPBZ app stays the same given that the service can still be used.
5. Confirm the transaction account for the payment of PBZ digital banking monthly fee.
6. Read and accept the Contract and the Terms and Conditions of Use for PBZ digital banking by entering your PIN.
7. On the first use, you can activate the Biometric ID function if your device supports fingerprint or face identification. Simply use your fingerprint or scan your face to log in and authorise transactions for even safer and faster banking. You can enable or disable this feature in Settings anytime.
8. Now you’re ready to use the new PBZ mobile banking and you can also access the new PBZ Internet banking with the same User ID. Use #withKEY, the built-in token function of the new PBZ mobile app to log into the PBZ Internet banking and authorise your internet banking transactions
Get On Board as a PBZ365@NET User
Follow these steps to access the new PBZ mobile and Internet banking services:
1. Log in to PBZ Internet banking using your existing identification tools, the PBZmToken app or card reader. In the User Name field, enter the card number or PBZmToken serial number. In the One-time Password field, enter the password generated by the card reader or PBZmToken.
2. Confirm the transaction account for the payment of PBZ digital banking monthly fee.
3. Read and accept the Contract and the Terms and Conditions of Use for PBZ digital banking by entering a one-time password generated by PBZmToken or your card reader.
4. And that’s it! You are ready to discover the benefits of the new PBZ Internet banking.
5. If you wish, you can also create a qualified electronic signature called #withSIGN thanks to which you can apply for new banking products completely online. You can also enable this feature in Settings later.
6. To have a completely customized banking experience on your mobile device, download and activate the new PBZ mobile banking app. Go to Settings in PBZ Internet banking and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.