Discover The Features
get to know our simpler way to do banking
For New Clients
Do you have a PBZ bank account but you havent't tried internet banking yet? It's the right time to get on board!Get Started
For mPBZ Users
Switch to the new PBZ mobile banking application in a jiffy, following a completely online, simple activation process.Get Started
For PBZ365@NET Users
No need to visit a bank branch to become a user of the new PBZ Internet Banking.Get Started
Follow these steps to become a user of the new mobile and internet banking platforms of PBZ:
1. Go to any PBZ branch and identify yourself using your EMV card and ID card.
2. Check and confirm your contact information on the screen of the digital signature pad.
3. Accept the contract and the Terms and Conditions for the new platform by entering your PIN code on the digital signature pad.
4. If you wish, you can also create a qualified electronic signature called #withSIGN which you can use to apply for new banking products completely online. You can also enable this feature in the Settings of PBZ Internet Banking or PBZ mobile banking application later.
5. To have a fully customizable banking experience on your mobile, activate the new PBZ mobile banking application, too. You can ask your banking advisor to assist you or activate the mobile app later through the PBZ Internet Banking.
6. All contractual documentation will be available in the My documents section of the new mobile and internet banking platforms and they will also be emailed to you.
Follow these steps to become a new user of PBZ mobile and Internet banking services:
1. Download the latest version of the mPBZ app. Log in to mPBZ and check whether you have the NEW! Digital banking icon on the main menu. If you do not have the NEW! Digital banking icon, call this toll-free number 0800 365 365 to activate the icon.
2. Download the new PBZ mobile banking app for iOS in the App Store, for Android in Google Play, or directly by clicking the NEW! Digital banking icon.
3. Open the new PBZ mobile banking app and enter your current PIN you use to log in to mPBZ.
4. After you have entered your current PIN, set up a new PIN (6-8 digits), which you will use for the new PBZ mobile banking app. The current PIN for using the mPBZ app stays the same given that the service can still be used.
5. Confirm the transaction account for the payment of PBZ digital banking monthly fee.
6. Read and accept the Contract and the Terms and Conditions of Use for PBZ digital banking by entering your PIN.
7. On the first use, you can activate the Biometric ID function if your device supports fingerprint or face identification. Simply use your fingerprint or scan your face to log in and authorise transactions for even safer and faster banking. You can enable or disable this feature in Settings anytime.
8. Now you’re ready to use the new PBZ mobile banking and you can also access the new PBZ Internet banking with the same User ID. Use #withKEY, the built-in token function of the new PBZ mobile app to log into the PBZ Internet banking and authorise your internet banking transactions
Follow these steps to access the new PBZ mobile and Internet banking services:
1. Log in to PBZ Internet banking using your existing identification tools, the PBZmToken app or card reader. In the User Name field, enter the card number or PBZmToken serial number. In the One-time Password field, enter the password generated by the card reader or PBZmToken.
2. Confirm the transaction account for the payment of PBZ digital banking monthly fee.
3. Read and accept the Contract and the Terms and Conditions of Use for PBZ digital banking by entering a one-time password generated by PBZmToken or your card reader.
4. And that’s it! You are ready to discover the benefits of the new PBZ Internet banking.
5. If you wish, you can also create a qualified electronic signature called #withSIGN thanks to which you can apply for new banking products completely online. You can also enable this feature in Settings later.
6. To have a completely customized banking experience on your mobile device, download and activate the new PBZ mobile banking app. Go to Settings in PBZ Internet banking and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
By continuing to browse or by clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of first- and third-party cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.