Enjoy the same sense of security online as with pen and paper
#withSIGN is a qualified electronic signature with the same legal validity as your handwritten signature. Your digital signature is protected with a certificate password so it is completely secure and can be used to sign contracts online for banking products such as a pre-approved loan or #withSAVE.
Discover the key features
No paper, no fuss, it’s all online
Signing legal documents can be fiddly and time-consuming, but not anymore! Now with #withSIGN you can apply for new banking products and sign the related contracts completely online with a secure password-protected qualified electronic signature. Simply insert your certificate password and the whole signing process is done! Read more to learn how you can start using #withSIGN.Read more
Entirely manageable according to your preferences
You can independently manage your certificates, revoke or renew them, change your certificate password and overview all your documents and contracts signed with #withSIGN.Read more
Finger on the pulse
You will receive a push notification one week before your certificate expires and a second on the day of expiry, so you always know where you’re up to with the status of your qualified electronic signature. Once a certificate has expired it is easy to apply for a new one.
Let’s take a look at the few easy steps you need to follow to set up your qualified electronic signature:
- Activate #withSIGN in Settings by requesting an Active Digital Signature Certificate or even right when you need it during a product application process.
- You can read through all the contractual documents regarding your qualified electronic signature starting from the first step of the process. They can be signed later but we want you to be informed upfront.
- Next, make sure all your personal data stored with the bank is up to date. This information can be modified at any branch.
- Now it’s time to set your 6-character password for your Digital Signature Certificate. This is what keeps all your online signatures secure and is protected according to the highest security standards.
- Finally, you will be asked to accept the Terms and Conditions and the #withSIGN Service Agreement using your certificate password and secure PIN. All your contractual documentation will now be saved to My Documents.
So, let’s see what you can control regarding your #withSIGN:
- Check the details and status of your active #withSIGN Certificate. Certificates are valid for three years and you can have only one active certificate at a time.
- Access the complete history of your actions related to your certificates and the status of each one: activated, revoked or expired.
- Change your certificate password at any time or, if you forget your password, revoke your current certificate and set up a new one with a new password in a few simple steps.
- You may revoke your digital certificate whenever you choose, either directly in the Settings of the mobile app or via the PBZ Internet Banking. You can reactivate the service any time by requesting a new certificate.
Banking made easy.
Discover the features of PBZ’s new internet banking.
Banking made easy.
Discover how simple it is to manage your finances on the go with the PBZ mobile banking application.